Sunday, September 12, 2010

My First Trip to Disneyland!

Dad and Me in Disneyland after lunch
Me at Disney's California Adventure
Last Sunday, for my 10 week birthday, my Mom and Dad took me to Disneyland and California Park for the very first time. It was fun because on the drive down Auntie Dayna and Uncle Bill kept me company in the backseat and made funny mouth noises the WHOLE WAY DOWN.  They are super funny.  My Mom says that someday I'm going to be taller than them.

Disneyland was Fantastic! Mom and I had fun in the nursing stations while Dad, Auntie Dayna & Uncle Bill ran around drinking beer and riding rides. I'd have to say that some of the people there are very strange. One time in front of the nursing station, a strange man with a big nose, tall hat and a funny voice came over to me with a girl who had long yellow hair, a blue dress and also a funny voice. He was making lots of noise...saying tea this and mad that..., so I grabbed his finger. Mom said she wished she had video of that, but i dont know why. He was kind of annoying.






Wow!  What a great lunch!
In one of the stores a lady gave me a button that says Happy Birthday Jack. I'll take a picture of it and show it to you later. Oh, and in another store we went in, Mom walked out of the store with a toy around her wrist. We were far away from the store when Dad said "Hey!  You forgot to pay for that!"  We had to walk all the way back to the store so Mom could pay for it.  So funny!

Overall it was a pretty great day.  I will be going back soon I'm sure.  I didn't ride any rides this time but next time I think I may try out some rides in the Bugs Life area.  I hear that is a good place to start.


I will talk to you soon!  Thanks for reading!
-Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment