Friday, September 10, 2010

Zombie's Eat Brains!!!!!!


Come on, let me eat your brains.  Pretty please.
Zombie Family Vacation
When  I turned 9 weeks old I went to my first Zombie party. Mom made matching t-shirts for us that said "Brains"  with blood (ok, it was only red paint) while Dad and I did man stuff in the garage. We were a Zombie family on vacation. As you can see from my beanie, I liked to eat the brains of Chico State Students.  Dad says they are the perfect baby zombie food, small and mushy.




Giddy-up Roxy!
The party was for Sage's 22nd birthday at Aunt Patty and Uncle Matty's next door.  It was cool because we didn't have to get into the car and I got to play with Roxy the dog.  Mom said I wasn't old enough to play beer pong...maybe next year...
I listened to music, danced, met a lot of new friends and watched Dad eat a Louisiana hot sausage wrapped in bacon. 
Aunt Patty and Uncle Matty are funny Zombies
Overall it was a great first Zombie Party.

1 comment:

  1. Cool Jack - you'll have to save this vacation photo of you and your mom and dad so when your kindergarten teacher says, "ok boys and girls, tomorrow I'd like you to bring in a photo of you and your family" you'll have something to bring!! Your teacher will like that!

    ReplyDelete